Saturday, April 27, 2013

Pete & Kelly LIVE 4/27/13

I like music. I watch American Idol. (I watch dance too, and watch Do You Think You Can Dance.) We are in awe of the talent in these TV shows, which is why we watch. This night, it was proven to me once again that our local talent is even better, as I stayed to watch my friends Pete & Kelly do their acoustic show at Rother's Pub in La Porte, IN. The best duo acoustic music I have ever seen and listened to . . .

Kelly is the lead singer. He stands out as an accomplished singer. I first saw him when he came to Crown Point to see Pete, and sang with The Robots. He has a rock star quality voice and presence. He leaves it on the floor for us, going home empty.

I have known Pete now for over a year. Pete and Kelly have known each other what seems forever. Pete is an excellent lead guitar player, and now a song writer. With these two together (guitar and writing; Pete & Kelly), you get one powerful punch of acoustic music. Do not forget Pete and The Robots . . . that is one electrocution!!!!

Here are some photos of the evening for you to enjoy. La Porte is a pretty cool town. Worth making the drive on a sunny day, and when the sun goes down, kick back with Pete & Kelly at Rother's Pub. As the days get sunny, I plan to do just that . . .










Purposely Exposed This Way









Oh I love music. I love these guys. I love the fact I met Renee Wicinski, or I would not have been pushed back into photography, nor would I have met Pete, or Kelly.

My life has been great so far. Picking up the camera again after 32 years has been a blessing. I have met many artists, made a lot of friends, and have the passion and commitment to photograph and write what I "see", so that you can too.

You can check out Pete & Kelly on their facebook page, Pete & Kelly.

Let us not forget Rother's Pub either; Website , Facebook


Click on this line and read my copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MegaBeatles at 912

MegaBeatles. That word states a lot. A mega of music, sound, fun and dance with Beatles music. From the beginning of the Beatles era to the ...

Recent Popular Posts