Friday, May 3, 2013

The Robots LIVE 5/3/13

I went to The Track Lounge, photographed, finally looked at the pictures and said Wow!!!  I setup my flash to use it for the first time.  I thought the photos came out interestingly cool, however, I now think the ambient lighting and brighter walls at The Track Lounge had a lot to do with it.

The Track Lounge has gone through some remodeling the last couple months.  They opened the area on the back side of the bar, creating a horseshoe bar that allows more access, and the lounge seats more people.  The place is brighter, which was great for photography.  Thanks to The Robots for letting me experiment on them.  I will be back to do it again next month!!!!!

Here are some photos of the evening.  I tried bouncing the flash off the wall, off the ceiling, and no flash at all.  You may see which was which in the photos.
























































































For my other posts on The Robots, you can click here.

For The Robots website, click here.


318 N. Jackson St.
Crown Point, IN  46307
(219) 663-9838

No comments:

Post a Comment

MegaBeatles at 912

MegaBeatles. That word states a lot. A mega of music, sound, fun and dance with Beatles music. From the beginning of the Beatles era to the ...

Recent Popular Posts