Saturday, May 19, 2012

Welch Stock 2012




Oh, lets just keep this simple.  Here are the photos from Melissa's birthday . . . to start us off, Sophia (yeahh).





I was busy taking photos of the drummer, then someone literally dropped in.  I did not see it happen, however apparently he tripped, fell in front of me, and did what good artists does . . . go on with the show!!!! 








Who's the kid?  Melissa enjoying the mud slide a little too much I think . . .








Charlie's (Wes') Angels










And, the last set of photos I took before I had to leave early. It was a blast thanks to everyone. Happy B-Day Melissa!!!!!










Until Welch Stock Next Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

MegaBeatles at 912

MegaBeatles. That word states a lot. A mega of music, sound, fun and dance with Beatles music. From the beginning of the Beatles era to the ...

Recent Popular Posts