Thursday, January 25, 2018

Jeff Massey LIVE 1/25/18




An acoustic evening with solo performer Jeff Massey is like remembering time past. I can reminisce where I was when the song first came out, or where I was when I first heard it. What was also nice is that this evening Jeff played at Grape & Grain in Homewood, IL. This is the area I grew up in.


Being a local scene for many of Jeff's followers, he did bring in what I would estimate 1/3rd the house. My bride Christi and I new many of them, and met new friends (followers of Jeff) as well.

I do hope Grape & Grain books Jeff again. This is a very enjoyable atmosphere, plenty of room, plenty of wine and beer, and the part I love most of all is that it is non-smoking!

Here are some photographs of the evening.
























Photographs of my bride Christi!
















Jeff Massey


Grape & Grain
Bar and Acoustic Lounge
18031 Dixie Highway
Homewood, IL  60430
708.991.7341


At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.

You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MegaBeatles at 912

MegaBeatles. That word states a lot. A mega of music, sound, fun and dance with Beatles music. From the beginning of the Beatles era to the ...

Recent Popular Posts