Friday, April 15, 2022

Hessville Star



It was nice to see the guys again. Especially Zeke because it has been so long. He is a star, a wizard at lead guitar, very on top. He has a natural vibe with him that says I'm here to play for you. I also enjoyed Chris Karp on drums tonight. He had his game on, and wow, I did not know he had a voice like that. He sang very well this night.

I will keep it short. Here are some photographs for you to enjoy.


Zeke Rongers — Lead Guitar / Vocal

Billy Ozzello — Bass / Vocal

Chris Grove — Keyboard / Vocal

Chris Karp — Drums / Vocal
























































Hessville Star



Get together with friends for a meal and drinks, and . . . a band every Friday and Saturday, at Northwoods Falls!

Northwoods Falls
8101 Wicker Avenue
Saint John, Indiana
219.351.5148


You can see a categorized thumbnail of all my blogs by going to StreetPhoto.ME.

At the bottom of this blog post are five buttons to click on: E-mail this, Blog this, Share to Twitter, Share to Facebook, and Share to Pinterest. Please take advantage of them and share this blog post with your friends.


The "219 Music™" and "219 Art™" are owned trademarks of Wes Bushby.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MegaBeatles at 912

MegaBeatles. That word states a lot. A mega of music, sound, fun and dance with Beatles music. From the beginning of the Beatles era to the ...

Recent Popular Posts